Telegram group «Airdropce Discussion»

Telegram group Airdropce Discussion

Admin: @Haven31

Low activity
Language English

34418

Members count

688

Online

1

Active users
  • Finegirlie Best 21:54
    Finegirlie Best

    Free airdrop . When you register you'd get 10 ET Coin That's worth 10$ for now just as binance has bnb, ET is their own coin that may increase as soon as they launch. When you refer someone you also get some additional ET Coin...so gather as many as you can before the launch. You are eligible to only 20% of all your ET coin and they will spread the remaining 80% to 10Months Don’t joke with this That’s how many got rich when Binance exchange launched Make sure you use my referral Link or ID https://app.superex.live/register?invitationCode=A723GCAYA

Online

Activity

Active users